Designed for Mrs. Janetta Weir by Architect Harley S. Bradley in 1923. The address of the house at that time was 5040 Ambrose Ave. (the address was changed to 5100 Ambrose in 1924).
The house was purchased in 1926 by Oil Executive Clarence E. Olmsted. Olmstead was President and General Manager of The Texas Company (Texaco). Mr. Olmsted engaged the services of Architect H. Roy Kelley in 1933 to make additions and changes to the house. Located at 5100 Ambrose Avenue.